How To Correct An Accepted Form 1099 or W-2 Information

You submitted your Form 1099 or W-2, but now you realize you have incorrect information on that form.  What do you do? First you have to wait until the return is accepted or rejected by the IRS.  If it is rejected, you can simply correct the information and retransmit the return.  If it is accepted, the video walks you through the entire process for correcting the information.

For any questions about making corrections to Form 1099, contact the Express Tax Support Center in Rock Hill, SC at 803-514-5155 between the hours of 8am – 6pm EST, Monday through Friday or email

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *