The Secret To Overcoming The Big Tax Return Deadline

Just like that, the biggest tax deadline day of the year has come and gone. If you are a busy person, like me, you may not have had time to file your personal income tax return. Due to a crash in the IRS system on April 17th, the new filing deadline for taxpayers is Wednesday, April 18, 2018.  This is your last day to file taxes! Stressed Man e-file income tax extension

 I strongly suggest that you file a personal income tax extension since you only have one last day to file your tax return.

Get 6 Months to File Your Income Tax Return

After reading that introduction, you are probably saying to yourself, “How in the world do you write for tax filings and forget to file your taxes?” 😂 Crazy, right?

Between working full-time, pursuing entrepreneurial opportunities, extracurricular activities, and generally trying to balance life as a millennial, filing my income tax return kept being put on the backburner.

Luckily, I know what to do to avoid penalties from the IRS for failing to file my tax return by the new April 18th Tax Day deadline.

E-File A Personal Income Tax Extension

Taking advantage of filing a personal income tax extension with TaxBandits was the best solution to my tax return “late filing crisis.”

Here is how TaxBandits helped me to receive an extra six months to file my tax return with the IRS:

How To File Extension Form 4868:

  • Create or log in to your free account.
  • Select the tax extension type you would like to apply for (individual or joint filing).
  • Enter the Primary Taxpayer Information such as the Name, SSN, and address.
  • If you don’t owe any taxes, simply proceed to the next step. Otherwise, provide the following information:
    • Total tax liability amount
    • Total payments you have made throughout the year
    • Balance due to the IRS
    • Amount you will pay to the IRS
  • Review your Form Summary & check for any errors.
  • Pay for your form and transmit it to the IRS.

See how easy that was?! Once approved by the IRS, you will have until October 15th, 2018 to file and transmit.  

Do you also need additional time to file a tax return for your business or nonprofit organization? We have a solution for that too; IRS Extension Form 7004 & Form 8868!

At TaxBandits, we believe in helping you achieve success, so head on over to the TaxBandits website and become stress-free like me!

File Tax Extension Forms Online!

 1,535 total views,  3 views today

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *