One Day Left To E-FIle Extension Form 7004 To The IRS

Frustrated leader of a S-corporation worried about the March 15 deadline for filing Extension Form 7004There’s time, but not much. ⏳ If you need to file an extension for your S-corporation, make your move now.    

Mark Twain said, “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow just as well.” Does that sound like a policy you live by? Well, you’re exactly who we’re here for!

We understand that you’re likely spending many days putting out all the fires that can ignite when running a corporation.  It’s not that you’ve ignored filing your taxes, it’s just that more pressing issues have been grabbing your attention.

There’s important, then there’s urgent, and then there’s urgent-important.

Right up until this moment, you’ve probably had a thousand problems on your plate that were more urgent-important than taxes.

Since there’s one day left to e-file Extension Form 7004 to the IRS, here’s what you need to know to get additional time to file.

One Day Left To E-File Extension Form 7004 To The IRS

We’re here for you!

Now that tax time has come, filing your extension is both important and urgent. Missing the deadline to file your taxes could mean penalties from the IRS.  That’s an expense you definitely don’t need.  

You’ve put so much careful planning into your business and made profit a priority in order to succeed and grow.  Don’t take the hit of incurring fines after all your hard work. You can avoid the misstep of missing the tax deadline by filing for an extension of up to 7 months!

Now that’s a procrastinator’s dream!  Gives you plenty of time to get all your ducks in a row.

Breathe a Sigh of Relief

S-corporation leader filing Business Extension Form 7004 in time

What’s that we heard?  Yes! You can breathe a sigh of relief immediately after you file your extension.  In fact, you could have up to 7 months to breathe easy without any worries.  With our quick service, it’s so simple! And we promise it’s painless!  Nothing you’d want to put off. Now, your tax filing on the hand…that’s exactly what we’re trying to postpone.    

You’re a boss!  You’ve got this, eventually, with a little help from TaxBanditsWe provide experienced US-based customer support and are standing by ready to help you. Extensions don’t get any easier than this.    

File your S-Corporation Tax Filing Extension using Form 7004 with TaxBandits today.  Or tomorrow. But not after that.  Don’t delay…


File Now!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *