Retransmit A Rejected 1099 or W2 With TaxBandits

If your Form 1099 or W-2 is rejected by the IRS, you will the return on the dashboard in the “Rejected Forms” section.  You will click on the ‘Show Errors’ button to see what information needs to be corrected.  You will be able to edit the information to correct the errors and then retransmit the return to the IRS.

If you need any help along the way this video walks you through the entire process. If you need more information about why your return was rejected you can contact the Express Tax Support Center in Rock Hill, SC at 803-514-5155 between the hours of 8am – 6pm EST, Monday through Friday or email

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *