IRS Form 941, the Employer’s Quarterly Tax Return which reports income taxes, social security tax, and Medicare tax withheld from employees wages, is due each quarter.
In our previous blog post, The Comprehensive Guide to the 2018 Form 941, we covered everything there is to know about the 941 2018 Form and how to calculate the numbers required to file. Here we will focus on how to complete your 3rd quarter filing with TaxBandits for the upcoming 941 deadline on October 31.
The Successful Business How To Guide for IRS Form 941 2018
- Create or sign into your TaxBandits account
- Select “Create New 941 Form”
- Enter your EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- Choose your Tax Year and Quarter
- Select 2018 and 3rd Quarter
- Enter Financial Data: and follow the step-by-step process
If your pay scale is Semi-Weekly, you will need to complete addendum Schedule B
Completing The Schedule B Addendum:
- Use this schedule to show your tax liability for the current quarter. Don’t use it to show your deposit.
- Add your daily tax liability on the numbered space that corresponds to the date wages were paid.
- Semiweekly schedule depositors have at least 3 business days following the close of the semiweekly period to make a deposit.
- If any of the 3 weekdays after the end of a semiweekly period is a legal holiday, you’ll have an additional day for each day that is a legal holiday to make the required deposit.
E-Sign Your Form 941:
- Or Complete Form 8453-EMP to sign Form 941
Here at TaxBandits you can apply for your Form 94x PIN for FREE. Simply log in to your account and select the “Create New Form” option. Choose 94x Online Signature PIN Request and enter your employer details. Follow the question and answer process to provide all the required information on your signing authority. It will take 45 days to receive your activated PIN.
- Review your completed IRS Form 941
- You have the option to directly pay the IRS any taxes owed
- (If your tax liability is under $2,500)
We understand that payroll tax information can be confusing, especially under pressure. At TaxBandits we take pride in being IRS-authorized to provide you with a safe, secure, and accurate e-file process that will save you time and money.
If you have any questions about e-filing your Form 941 with TaxBandits, we’re available by phone, live chat, and email to help! Our US-based customer support team will be happy to answer any questions that may come up in your e-filing.
8,507 total views, 1 views today