Now that the 990 deadline, the 941 deadline, the 1099 and the ACA deadlines for the 2016 tax year are behind us, we finally have the chance to take a break, rejuvenate and regroup. And while we’re doing that, let’s talk shop.
Even though we’ve been busy with IRS deadlines for the past few months, we’ve also beefed up our lineup of e-file-able forms. So just so we’re all on the same page, here are all the IRS information forms you can complete and file with ExpressTaxFilings!
- >Form 941, Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- >Form 941-PR, for Puerto Rico filers
- >Form 941-SS, for American Samoa, Guam, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and US Virgin Islands filers
- >Form 1099-B, Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions
- >Form 1099-DIV, Dividends and Distributions
- >Form 1099-INT, Interest Income
- >Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income
- >Form 1099-R, Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc.
- >Form 1099-S, Real Estate Transactions
- >Form 1095-B, Health Coverage
- >Form 1094-B, Transmittal of Health Coverage Information Returns
- >Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage
- >Form 1094-C, Transmittal of Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Information Returns
Other IRS Forms
- >Form 8809, Application for Extension of Time to File Information Returns
- >Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- >Correction Forms
- >State Filing
- >Transmittal Forms, for your records only
Talk about wow!
And we’re working hard every day to add even more forms so you can truly handle all of your IRS filing in one place!
If you have any questions about the forms we support or e-filing with ExpressTaxFilings, don’t hesitate to give us a call! We’re happy help!